Kitt O’Malley, author of Life with Bipolar Disorder and Thoughts about God, has ever so graciously nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This is an absolutely pleasant surprise, and a huge honor. Kitt’s writing is not only creative, but it is informational, spiritual, personable, and relatable. I thank Kitt O’Malley for recognizing my work, and I take this award nomination as a sincere compliment.
The guidelines in accepting this award include:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Once again, I say thank you to Kitt O’Malley for keeping me in mind when nominating bloggers. It means a lot.
- My passion is writing. I am obsessed with the written word and love to create anything literary.
- I have a tendency to change my hair color quite frequently, along with the length & style.
- I am a lesbian. I am married to an incredible woman who is the love of my life. We are lgbtq advocates.
- I am a mother to a precious baby boy. He has given me a new perspective on life.
- I administer another blog, Dyke Fruit, which revolves around my life and views living as a lesbian in today’s world. (Check it out!)
- I am educated, with two college degrees. My BA is in Human Services, with a focus on mental health. I plan to go back to school for my Master’s.
- Things I love include photography, obsessing over music (specifically Tegan and Sara), hot summer days, iced coffee, and my dog and three cats.
Here is a list of bloggers I nominate for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. (Some of you may have already been nominated by someone else, but that just means you’re extra awesome!)
- The War in My Brain: A Personal Struggle with OCD
- A Way With Words: Writing for Well-Being
- Shit My Bipolar Says: A Never Ending Cycle
- Prozac in my Cornflakes: Surviving (and occasionally thriving) with Bipolar Disorder
- Musings From A Ragged Soul: Seeking happiness one step at a time
- Bipolar Mums: A supportive community for mums with bipolar disorder
- Bi[polar] Curious: poppycock from the bipolar spectrum
- My Bipolar Roller Coaster