Alright, I am proud to say that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by a couple of different bloggers, and I am now ready to accept it. Requirements include stating eleven things about myself, answering eleven questions posed by the generous blogger who nominated me, and nominating five other bloggers, with less than 200 followers, to receive the award. To see the award’s origins, see Liebster origins.
My eleven secrets and musings:
- Coffee is it’s own food group.
- I have terrible penmanship.
- I can sing, but won’t in front of others.
- I’m a lesbian.
- I’m addicted to summer.
- I love marshmallows; hate almonds.
- I have a low capacity for commitment.
- I cannot hold a grudge.
- Music is my therapy.
- I sometimes think in rhymes.
- I embrace my dark side.
The following questions have been asked by Winning with Bipolar
- What makes you stop in your tracks?
When I hear an amazing song.
- When was the last time something took your breath away?
April 30th, 2013
- Do you wear shoes in the house?
- Where are your feet right now?
Under my desk.
- Where do you wish your feet were right now?
In the sand at the beach.
- Why do you wish to be there?
Living in the Midwest we only get seasonal opportunities to feel the heat of summertime, and that is my favorite feeling.
- Plane, train, or automobile?
- When was the last time you yelled “whee!”?
Not recently enough.
- Riding a roller coaster or a day at the seashore?
Seashore, hands down.
- Do you have time to smell the roses?
- What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
African or European?
How about some food for thought- answer these questions as part of your award requirements:
- How do you feel about mind over matter?
- Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
- What does it mean to be a spiritual person?
- Are you good at what you do?
- How is beauty in the eye of the beholder?
- What climate do you live in?
- Where do you feel most secure?
- When was your last catharsis?
- Do you believe in equal rights?
- What is your favorite part of a story?
- Do you check in with yourself frequently?
Now to complete the requirements, I will select five lucky little bloggers whose trails I’ve followed (and who doesn’t already have a Liebster) and nominate them for this fabulous award. A big thank you to Winning with Bipolar for nominating me and inviting me to be a part of this.